Ensuring that you and your team are up-to-date with the latest thinking in service design tools and methods is an important first step towards building your internal capacity for service design. The next step is to apply these within a real-world context. Through our training and development programmes we provide our clients with the skills and confidence they need to develop and deliver innovative services.
We deliver three training and development programmes, these are: The Greenhouse, The Lab and The Programme.
Every three months we host a 3-day course that attracts public service innovators from across Europe to PDR for an immersive training programme in service design.
· Suitable for individuals seeking to build expertise in service design
· Aimed at public and third sector managers
· Broad overview of key service design tools and methods
· Covers customer journey mapping, service blueprinting and prototyping.
An immersive training course aimed at organisations that are seeking to quickly build their own capacity for service design.
· Suitable for teams of staff from the same organisation
· Challenge is brought to the lab and used as focus for all activities
· 3-4 training days at either PDR or client location
· One month break between each training day for participants to apply tools and learning in organisation
· Additional support provided by PDR between training days.
Bespoke service design training for organisations and regions seeking to build long-term capacity across multiple teams.
· Suitable for teams undertaking large-scale transformation projects
· Includes training from Lab and Greenhouse options plus project support from PDR
· Long term investment in design across whole organisation
· Bespoke project built around client requirements.